As leaders in the maritime entertainment adventure industry, our goal has been to provide our clients with a more intimate encounter in the marine environment.
Our extensive experience ranges north from point conception CA, to Zihuatanejo Mexico 1400+ miles south of our home base in San Diego. From under the sea views of whale and marine mammal watching and Great white shark diving at Guadalupe Island, and of course world renown sportfishing, to above the surface kayaking and paddle boarding, surfing (including the Cortez bank), whale and bird watching our exciting and diverse species, we have spent a lifetime in and on these waters. We are excited to share our insiders marine world with you and strive to create an adventure that provides a lifetime of special memories.
For Condor Sportfishing, Click Here
2018 Charters and Pricing
Half Day Fishing adventure -6hrs and runs Nov-June, $2000 up to 44 guests.
(Licensing and tackle fee not included).
• All other Marine adventures can accommodate up to 80 guests
• Marine Mammal Watching adventure: 3hrs $1800 (Dec-April)
• Harbor/Sunset cruises $600 per hour 2hr min. (Nov- June)
• Dinner/Cocktail Cruises $600 per hour 2hr. min, (Nov-June)
• Appetizer/Meal/ Beverage packages available on all trips.
• 20% Gratuity service charge added excluding taxes and fees